Thursday, October 29, 2009

Australian Gamers and their stupidity.

I'm not sure how many on here are familiar with the computer game "Left 4 Dead" but recently it's follow up "Left 4 Dead 2" was refused classification in Australia over it not applying to the Office of Film and Literature Classification's guidelines.. Fair enough right?

Well according to every pasty white fucktard under the age of 18 that owns the original and wants the sequel is complaining and about this and how Australia needs a R18+ rating for games. But wait, wouldn't an R18+ rating DENY your pasty white ass from even purchasing the game? I believe it would dumbass.

Considering all Australian retailers selling games with a rating of MA15+ have to legally ask for ID if you look like a teenager.

So the dumbasses under 18 protesting this would have no legal way of obtaining this, and by law it is illegal for anyone over the age of 18 to supply a minor with content with a rating of R18+ or higher in Australia. So they're still breaking the law.

In the end Left 4 Dead 2 was resubmitted by Valve with an edited version, yeah so what I say.. Well these pasty white dumbasses are up in arms about this because there is less gore. Oh no less blood and bodies fade away after a time period, nothing unlike the original.

If they think game play revolves around decapitation and amount of blood and bodies they can fill the screen with then they have major issues and should be kept away from a computer and the general population all together.

I buy games for the game play and story line not how much blood I can get out of someone I just killed or see how many pieces I can chop them up into.

I do agree there should be an R18+ for games because it would allow for things too obtain a higher classification then they already have.

I think the Grand Theft Auto series needs it due to just about every fuck wit under the age of 18 that plays the games tries to think they can imitate it some how.

The amount of morons under the age of 18 that inhabit this country pisses me off.

and don't get me started on their parents who are just as bad and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment