Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back on track!

As I found out last Friday that Alice Cooper had been cancelled for the Gold Coast show and I was extremely devastated. Well I think I found out why it was cancelled, I can thank TSS (The Southport School) who wanted to have their year 12 formal that exact night.. Just cause mummy and daddy pay 80+ grand per year to let little Johnny board and learn there doesn't mean they have control on saying whether a concert happens or not!
But I am seeing Alice on Saturday the 22nd of August at the Southbank Convention and Exhibition Centre! Should be good!

Also AC/DC has sold out for Brisbane sadly both shows on the 25th and 27th of February 50,000 seats at a night there it's a fair few to sell out within 30 minutes of tickets going on sale! Also apparently Sydney over sold within 10 minutes and AC/DC were forced to have another 2 dates added! This happened in just about every state if you have tickets consider yourself lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment